By Tom // Posted 28 July, 2009 in: Recipes
For the salad, prepare and toss the following in a large bowl.
- 1/2 purple cabbage, shredded
- 5 small carrots, fine julienne
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced on a bias
- Handful of basil leaves, chiffonade
For the dressing, process together:
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 chipotle in adobo, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- a few dashes of Chipotle Tabasco
- 1/4 c white vinegar or lime juice, preferred
- salt and pepper to taste
With processor running, slowly drizzle in 1/2 c canola oil until emulsified.
1 comment | Basil, Cabbage, Carrot, Chipotle, Cole Slaw, Dressing, salad
This entry was posted by Tom on Tuesday, July 28th, 2009 at 9:06 pm and is filed under Recipes. You can subscribe to responses to this entry via RSS.
My apologies to Chris from Blackbird Cafe for basically ripping off his chicken salad. But hey, cabbage, not radicchio. And no chicken.